- Finding your Local Kentucky Unemployment Office
- Kentucky Republican Objects to the one week unemployment benefits extension
- KY benefits Extension Tier 3
- KY Unemployment Extension 2009
- Kentucky Job Outlook
- Kentucky Unemployment Insurance
- Kentucky Unemployment Office
- Kentucky Unemployment benefits
- Government Sites to seek Employment Kentucky
- Kentucky OET Web Site Services
- President Obama Announces Presidential Delegation to the Kingdom of Belgium to Attend the World War I Centennial Commemoration
- Remarks by the President in Town Hall with the Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders
- Readout of the President’s Video Teleconference with Prime Minister Cameron of the United Kingdom, President Hollande of France, Chancellor Merkel of Germany, and Prime Minister Renzi of Italy
- President Obama Signs Nebraska Disaster Declaration
- President Obama Announces Another Key Administration Post
- FACT SHEET: The Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders
- BACKGROUND & FACT SHEET: The President’s Young Africa Leaders Initiative (YALI)
- Statement by the President on the Occasion of Eid-al-Fitr
- Letter from the President -- War Powers Resolution Letter Regarding Libya
- Readout of the President’s Call with Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel
The OET of Kentucky, or the Kentucky Unemployment Offices are far more than simply a place to file unemployment. They also offer you multiple other benefits, up to and including the ability to file for the Unemployment Compensation insurance extended benefits program which will extend your unemployment compensation by as much as thirteen weeks of unemployment,.
Additionally you will find multiple ways to seek out new jobs there, as well as links to assist you if you are considering a career change and ways to help you find training programs, as well as a method to pay for those training programs.
Though you can file for your unemployment insurance benefits at the Kentucky Offices of Employment and Training, they do in fact recommend that you don’t, since it takes far less time to apply online or by means of the telephone.
Application for your employment benefits by phone can be made by phoning : 1-859-547-3362
Application for unemployment benefits by online application at the OET web site can be accomplished by accessing the following site page:
For your convenience, or if you don’t have internet access from home, or have a part of the unemployment compensation filing process that you do not understand there are multiple OET offices in the state of Kentucky to serve you.
Your Unemployment office, or OET in Kentucky is a place where you can avail yourself of the job seeker services using the computers housed in the OET offices, clarify your rights and responsibilities under the Kentucky Unemployment Benefits program or meet with an employment counselor to assist you in retraining to find a new position in a new field in Kentucky.
The Kentucky Office of Employment and Training Offices, or Kentucky Unemployment Offices, which are in your area are listed on the Kentucky OET web sites, and are listed by region of the state. To find an office of Employment and training, visit the Kentucky OET web site, located at http://www.oet.ky.gov/.
The offices have various hours, for each specific region so do make sure that you visit the main Kentucky web site in order to find a telephone directory and other information for your visit to the regional OET offices.
You may also telephone or TDD the Kentucky Office of Employment and Training at the following numbers:
Office of Employment and Training
275 East Main Street 2nd Floor
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
Kentucky Relay Service
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.